7 Monday tasks to get your week rolling!
2. List your to-do’s
3. Read your mail and update your to-do’s (I find that when I read mail first, i tend to forget the other tasks I needed to do and prioritize the mailed requests)
4. Take some time to read favorite blogs/news etc.
5. Subscribe to a new book or a journal relevant to your business field, request a free review copy.
6. Take some time to share links and interesting articles on Social Media.
7. Begin working! If you have done all the above things there’s (almost) nothing left to distract you and no excuses for procrastination!
Oh! and don’t forget to share a nice good morning 🙂